Friday, March 20, 2009

My rubber ducky disapproves.

Sometimes it's weird to think that the whole world isn't in my head. I don't mean that in a sociopathic, "only I exist" kind of way. It just surprises me sometimes when I surprise anyone. I mean, it should be obvious? It was all obvious to me!

But if I could remember that you're all not in my head, I'd probably be less surprised by the people who don't make sense. There are so many of them!

It's sad to think that I'll probably never understand them. Most of them, I won't ever even know.

Think about it! A whole world of people that I will never know. Plus all the people who used to live in the world. I'll never know them either.

We're all missing so much of each other.

But maybe someday there will be a party! Even if it's just in my head.

No comments: