Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In Which I Explain Myself

This is my blog.

I will write things in it.

I'm not sure what kind of things yet. They will probably be quite random. This is because I am a random sort of person.

For example, the title of this blog is Let There Be Chaos. Had I been thinking a minute ago when I set up this blog, the title would have been Let There Be Chaos!. But now it's too late. The excitement is gone. Chaos is now boring.

It's not like I'm a big fan of chaos in real life. Actually, I just like the word. I remember seeing it written for the first time, in third or fourth grade. I was convinced that it was pronounced "chows." To this day, I tend to read it, in my head that way. If you are reading this and do not know what I am talking about and perhaps think that my pronunciation is in fact correct, then I apologize. This blog is not for you.

I should stop writing now. I have explained myself, at least a little bit. There is more explanation to come, but not now. Now, I am tired. Now, I will go to bed. Now, I will try to find some readers for this, my blog. Good night.

3 comments:

the queen said...

"Chows!" I was 20 when I pronounced "facade" as "fuck-aid."

Melissa said...

When are you going to move your "6 days of the cruise" over here?

Kate said...

It's been 4 days since you posted something. We're waiting. ;)