Sunday, February 24, 2008

Questions...

Why is it so easy not to work?

How come my roommates can never hear anyone knocking on the door, even though their rooms are closer to the front door, and they never play music like I do to drown out outside noise?

Should I move to Queens?

Would someone like to write my dissertation for me?

Why am I so freaked out about dreaming about a baby last night? Is that one of those biological alarm clock things?

Is the gym going to be busy later?

Why do I like chocolate so much?

Why does chocolate have to be bad for you?

When is my income going to actually match my lifestyle and interests?

Can anyone recommend a good book?

Why am I so amused by peeps when I don't like to eat them at all?

Who is going to win an Oscar tonight?

What are my chances of ever winning an Oscar?

Do I even want to?

What should I be when I grow up?

Is there a meaning to life?

Do I want to know what it is?

If I knew what it was, would I accept that meaning or would I do what I usually do and try to fight against that obvious meaning for years before suddenly realizing that it was inevitable?

Are prunes and dried plums the same thing?

Why do sugared nuts smell much better than they taste?

How much money do I have? Do I want to know, or is it too depressing?

How much time is wasted annually by blogging?

Will I ever find a guy worthy of falling in love with?

Will he ever find me?

How do people avoid clutter?

Why are rubber chickens funny?

How do you sing?

Why is it that I can remember miniscule details about completely worthless things, like commercials from my childhood and what I got for my 10th birthday, but can't remember people's names when I meet them?

If there were no internet, would I have two PhDs and a Pulitzer by now?

Why don't I love New York?

Is there a monster outside my window in the dark?

How do you get off mailing lists for political causes that you have neither the time nor the money nor the interest to support?

How do you donate to those organizations you do support without getting on the aforementioned mailing lists?

Can anyone answer my questions?

2 comments:

the queen said...

Yes! A prune is a dried fruit of various plum species, mostly Prunus domestica. One down.

Kate said...

Chocolate is yummy. Dark Chocolate is not bad for you. In moderation, of course. Make sure it's at least 65-70% cacao.

That's all from me. ;)